The Department of Energy is taking energy efficiency to a new level at the 2017 Better Buildings Summit from May 15 to 17 in Washington, D.C. Featuring energy experts from a variety of backgrounds and sectors, the Summit has a little bit of everything for attendees.
And this year we are debuting a Summit App designed to help attendees and speakers connect during the event and make lasting connections with one another. Each year the Summit brings together Better Buildings partners and stakeholders to exchange best practices and highlight demonstrated market solutions with an equal emphasis on discussing future opportunities for greater energy efficiency in America’s homes and buildings.
NEW! Summit App – Download and join the online community today
The 2017 Better Buildings Summit features a new mobile app that will connect attendees with everything Summit before, during, and after the event. Registered attendees will receive an email with instructions on how to download the app and complete your profile.
The Summit App directs your Summit experience by letting you browse the agenda by topics and keywords. This way you can find relevant sessions and build a personal agenda of sessions you are interested in attending. Make the most of your Summit networking breaks by identifying potential networking opportunities on the Summit App beforehand and participating in online discussions. Stay up-to-date with the latest Summit news and don’t miss a moment of the conversation.
Highlights of Better Buildings Summit 2017:
- Gain actionable insights from cross-cutting educational sessions on high impact technologies, data driven results, and organizational strategies relevant to your sector.
- Find funding for your next energy project during Financial Ally Speed Dating which connects Better Buildings partners with Financial Allies.
- Meet 1:1 with national lab experts on various commercial and industrial related technologies and Department of Energy data tools at the Ask-an-Expert booth.
- Attend a Showcase Building Tour of a local Washington D.C. area facility on Monday morning and get a behind-the-scenes look at the efficiency measures implemented onsite.
- Hear from some of the best minds in Better Buildings during keynote speeches and partner insider talks.
- Network with leaders in the industry at the Tuesday evening networking event, Monday sector meet-ups, and in-between sessions throughout the Summit.
Register for the Better Buildings Summit today and discover opportunities to advance your organization’s energy savings today.